E-Granthalaya: Video Tutorials
I am extremely happy to share the self-prepared videos of Library Automation Software – E-Granthalaya.
You can download the Client version of E-Granthalaya and install on Windows 32 bit system.
For more details, go through all videos which include the following:
- How to Install E-Granthalaya on Windows (32 bit)
- How to Create Library and Users
- How To Restore Database
- How to Take Backup
- How to Download Record through z39.50 protocol
- How to do Data Entry (Retro Conversion)
- How to Enter Full Record (Cataloguing)
- How to Change Copy Status
- How to Update Holding
- How to See Status Wise Collection
- How to Do Stock Verification
- How to Generate Barcode with Laser Printer
- How to Create Member
- How to Issue/Return documents
- How to See the Circulation Transaction
- How to Install IIS Server on Windows
- How to Configure MS Outlook for sending alerts
You can view all the videos at the following link:
Leave your comments and suggestions.
Thanks with regards,